Below, you will find a list of calls for some of the major scrapbooking
magazines. You can find even more calls in the comunity forum. As a member, you have the ability to submit your layouts to these magazines
through the ScrapCentral website, taking the hassle out of the process!
Just fill out 1 form and we can submit your layout to all 6 magazines for
Call For Spring - Deadline October 15, 2008
We are currently looking for pages in the below themes:
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Spring
- Layouts that use pastel colours
- Busy like Bees - layouts that reflect working. building or anything "Bee’s"
- I love my mom
We are also looking for that perfect photo for our Spring 2009 cover. If you have a photo that you have taken and you feel it would look fantastic on our magazine cover, please send it to us!
Does your child scrapbook? If they do and are 12 years of age and under, please submit their layouts to us. If chosen, their layout will be published in the Spring 2009 issue of the Canadian Scrapbooker™.
We look forward to seeing their work!
Deadline for the Spring 2009 page call: October 15, 2008
Call for paper crafts (including children’s paper crafts) - ongoing
Call for unpublished Canadian layouts - ongoing
Call for unpublished original Canadian layouts - ongoing
Call for amazing photos - ongoing
Call for seasonal photos for our website - ongoing
Call for “Walking Away” photos - ongoing
- Becky's Sketch Deadline: Ongoing
- Call for Cutting-Edge Techniques Deadline: Ongoing
- Call for Fresh Faces Deadline: Ongoing
- Call for Journaling Hang-ups Deadline: Ongoing
- Can You Design A Unique Font? Deadline: Ongoing
- Follow-up Layouts Deadline: Ongoing
- Wanted: Your Best Tips Deadline: Ongoing
- Clean and simple all-digital layouts
- Home decor, fashion accents, and gift ideas using your scrapbooking
- Pages and cards inspired by real-world items
- Quick and easy layouts for our Made in Minutes column
General unpublished layouts.
We would love to see layouts with the following themes:
• Back to school, Hallowe'en and Thanksgiving
• Playing in the leaves, sweaters and comfort foods
We are also looking for:
• dimensional cards that "pop"
• single page, multi-photo layouts
• well-balanced, double page layouts
• seasonal cards and altered projects
We are always looking for innovative designs, ideas and techniques to share with our readers. Be a part of the fastest growing scrapbook publication! Submissions can be made by completing the submissions form or at firstname.lastname@example.org.(or use the ScrapCentral submission form, below). Please include your name, address, phone number, email address and supply list. Please send your work in the form of scanned images or digital photographs and ensure that the file is 300K or less. This call ends June 25th, 2008. We look forward to seeing your work!
Send us your best work - Paper Crafts magazine is looking for fresh,
fun, paper-based projects that are innovative and in sync with today's
trends. We're interested in a variety of items including but not limited
to: handmade greeting cards; journal covers; gifts and home accents such
as boxes, frames, wall art, shadow boxes, paper jewelry, and decoupaged
items; party invitations and decor. We're looking for all kinds of embellishments
and techniques such as stamping, embossing (dry, wet, metal and UTEE),
watercoloring, pop-up and interactive designs, cast and handmade paper,
shaker boxes, beading, sewing on paper, wire, the sky's the limit! If
you have an original project that has never been published and is copyright
free (that does not use someone else's pattern or other intellectual property),
consider submitting it for publication. Deadline ongoing.
For more information about Scrapbooking & Beyond calls, please read here
Scrapbook Dimensions magazine is for artists who wish to enhance their creativity by embracing and blending both the traditional paper products as well as digital products. Our readership reaches an international audience while we are the very first magazine to focus on what we call "hybrid" scrapbooking.
We want to feature art that reaches new levels of creativity.
We accept General Submissions at any time!
PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION INCLUDES BOTH TRADITIONAL AND DIGITAL TECHNIQUES.
* If you are a traditional scrapper, show us how you can use the computer to add to your scrapping projects.
* If you are a digital scrapper, show us how you can include a hands-on approach.
Artwork may have been previously posted and viewed on-line, but may not have been published before in a magazine or feature article.
If your project doesn't fit the categories, still submit!
SCRAPBOOK DIMENSIONS MAGAZINE ACCEPTS GENERAL ENTRIES ON AN ONGOING BASIS for possible inclusion in the magazine or other ongoing projects.
Choose the option for submitting your layout below: (members only - you will be required to login)